Monday, August 27, 2007

You can't start a business without money.

Author: Antonia Brooks

Everyone who wants to start a business on the internet needs money for something. When you are starting with no money, its hard to get the things you need.

After my second child, I was blessed enough to be able to stay home with him for a longer period than I was with the first. After a while I got a little depressed. I felt like I was not contributing to the welfare of my children. I felt the squeeze of one income, especially when I had to ask my husband for money like I was a child myself.I had been a very driven person in my career of choice, but that career was not making me happy. It didn’t allow me much freedom where my children were involved. It didn’t help that the cost of childcare had rose so much from 10 years ago. I was feeling stressed and wished my mother lived with me or at least in the same city. She doesn’t like other people watching her grandchildren. I would have a trust worthy person with my kids for a very reasonable price. (Provide their food, drive my mother on occasional errands and slip her some extra pocket money.) My husband was very supportive when I discussed trying to start an internet business. If I could make my business work for me, I would alleviate some financial pressure from him. I could fund our family fun activities. I could put the money aside for us to use for buying a house or going on vacation or getting myself a new car. He saw as many possibilities as I did. The only problem was finding the extra money to fund this business. Since I didn’t have heaps of money to spend, I searched for other methods that would cost me very little to start. I tried the get paid for surveys route. I tried the get paid to read emails route. I tried the paid to click route. Maybe I picked the wrong companies. Maybe I didn’t stick with it long enough. Either way, I didn’t make money like they advertised. I usually earned 2 or 3 pennies for each ad or email. On the surveys, all I ever got were entries into some sweepstakes. Somehow, I was never eligible for the surveys that paid cash. If you have chosen that route and you actually make money with it, more power to you! Those methods didn’t work for me. Eventually, I found a method that did. It allowed me to earn money when I had the time to sit down at the computer. It allowed me to earn this money any time of the day or night. It allowed me to earn this money every day if I chose to. I didn’t have to spend any money on advertising. I didn’t need to have my own website. I didn’t have to scour the web looking for my customers. All I needed to have was the ability to read and follow directions. I was amazed I hadn’t found this before. I made $100 within 2 hours of sitting down to start. The information I was given to start took me about a day to read through and absorb. Once I truly understood what was going on, I sat down to put my knowledge to work. Within a couple hours of sitting down, I made $100 dollars. There was plenty more I could have made, but I was so elated that I had made that amount, I turned off the computer to play with my kids. I knew I could go back tomorrow, make another hundred and feel productive again. I knew I had the money I needed to get my business going in the right direction.Anyone who wants to make money on the internet needs to be involved with this. Any mom who needs extra money to fund her business venture needs to be involved with this. Any one who needs extra money for any reason needs to be involved with this. You need to be involved with this. Don’t pass up an opportunity to make money each and every time you decide to sit down at your computer.
About Author
Earn money here...http://whysettleforfailure.info/projectpay.html Article Source: http://www.1888articles.com